We offer solutions for the design and development of products through the application of new generation technologies.
One of the most important phases in the development of products is the manufacture of prototypes, thus we have the potential to provide different solutions through rapid prototyping.
- Obtaining digital models from physical models
- Obtaining models with CAD surfaces
- 3D printing
- Fused deposition modelling (FDM)
- Functional and/or aesthetic, flexible and/or rigid prototypes
- Imitation plastic materials to the usual thermoplastics – ABS, PP, PC, PE, PA, PA with fillers
- High quality surface finishes with approximation to RAL colours
- Manufacture of moulds to validate parts with final materials and/or for short run manufacture.
Working to standards ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015, we thoroughly check all received and submitted information, as well as review all the project phases to avoid failures and reduce costs.